New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
I finally got it!
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.ncstl01.de.comcast.net)
Date: July 07, 2003 11:46AM

I don't want to post this on the other board I'll be too tempted to read about the book and I already have a problem with reading the last page first! :P Anyway! Amazon informed me that I have been sent WOLP!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!!:) Now if I can just stay away from that "other" board :) ! Also, my husband is almost done with the Eyre Affair! And as hard as it was to get him to read it I can't get him to put it down! :) Yay! Just thought I'd share because I'm so excited! Did it just come out in the UK or has it been out a while? Thanks! -Nicole

Re: I finally got it!
Posted by: Jo (---.ex.ac.uk)
Date: July 07, 2003 11:50AM

It's been out for a week now - came out on the 1st July (officially, although some shops were apparantly selling it earlier)
WOLP is brilliant! Enjoy reading it :)

I drink to drown my sorrows. Unfortunately they've learnt how to swim.

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 07, 2003 11:54AM

My copy arrived on Sat morning from Amazon, but haven't managed to wrestle it from husband yet...

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.ncstl01.de.comcast.net)
Date: July 07, 2003 11:57AM

I'm lucky! My husband still has to read Lost! :)

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: July 07, 2003 06:31PM

This is one of the reasons why I refuse to get myself a husband...

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: kaz (139.134.58.---)
Date: July 08, 2003 12:36AM

The other being that your husband would have to be really big, bald and heavily into leathers?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.