New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Oi! PSD!
Posted by: Jo (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: July 16, 2003 12:31PM

Have you been getting my emails? I've tried sending one to your hotmail and your Reading account, with no reply :( Could you email me with your current address to either the address in my profile, or jo_b_foster@NOSPAMyahoo.co.uk - I want to arrange going out when I get back to Stratford!

I drink to drown my sorrows. Unfortunately they've learnt how to swim.

Re: Oi! PSD!
Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: July 16, 2003 06:50PM

oops, sorry - i knew I needed to reply to something. I got the one to my hotmail account.

I have no idea what state my Reading inbox is in, and don't really care - I've quit!

You're back at the start of August,a ren't you?

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: Jo (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: July 18, 2003 01:37PM

Yeah - should be around from the 6th, but I'll be on holiday until then, so I'm not going to get much of a chance to arrange things when I get back (disappearing to Bristol on the 9th)

Posted by: poetscientistdrinker (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: July 18, 2003 09:25PM

Okay, I'll see who's about.

PSD

==========

This is the work of an Italian narco-anarchic collective. Don't bother insulting them, they can't read English anyway.

Posted by: Jo (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date: July 19, 2003 10:53PM

Cheers :)

Posted by: Jo (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: August 06, 2003 09:16AM

BUMP!
PSD - I've sent you an email to your hotmail a/c - t'would be good to hear from you if you want to text me (number in email)...

(Thought I'd mention this on here incase you are like me and try to check the fforum first and then go 'Hmmm... might have emails...')

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.