New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: How to use the Chat-Room thingummy
Posted by: Tracy (---.hyperion.com)
Date: July 24, 2003 06:15PM

If anyone is throwing obscene amounts of money around I'll be happy to give them an account number which has lots of room in it....

Posted by: Holly Daze (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date: July 24, 2003 06:16PM

If anyone just wants to be obscene.............

Posted by: Sarah (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: July 24, 2003 06:26PM

Ah, Ptolemy - I see you're a fellow baiter of the Stamford Bridge brigade, but possibly not a fellow QPR fan or you would be referring to them in the correct fashion as "Ch***ea"!

..........................................................................................

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
(Llewelyn the dragon, Ozy and Millie)

Sarah

Posted by: Ptolemy (---.range217-44.btcentralplus.com)
Date: July 24, 2003 07:10PM

Fair point, Tracy. Heh. And great answer, Holly!! No more than I'd expect of you, of course ;)

And Sarah - actually I'm not a true fan per se of any team (apart from my own local "none-league" side, Melksham Town, who somewhat confusingly play in the Screwfix Direct Premier League), but my best friend being a Queens Park Rangers season ticket holder of some 25 years standing (or rather sitting, I suppose) I do tend to follow QPR more than any other league side. I've probably only been to around half a dozen games so, like I said, would hardly count myself a "fan" - but it's nonetheless yet another of those strange coincidences that seem to follow us around...

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.