New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Hello there!
Posted by: Nicky (---.dsl.emhril.ameritech.net)
Date: August 15, 2003 02:31AM

Fonque, the fuzziness is definitely a good sign. What of, I'm not sure, but definitely good!

DaveR, for a self-proclaimed 'oh no here they go on again about cats when I can't see why' hater, you certainly write about them an awful lot.

At least I'm not the only cat curmudgeon around here. (Maybe the most vocal, though.)

Posted by: Bluebottle (---.server.ntl.com)
Date: August 15, 2003 09:45AM

> At least I'm not the only cat curmudgeon around here. (Maybe the most vocal, though.)

Are we forming a group? Can I join? Please?

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 15, 2003 03:02PM

Applications had probably best be to me.

Yes, I write about cats, but in such a way that both those who love them and those who hate them will find it equally funny (I think). Some people find their exasperating habits cute, others are driven mad by them. It seems to be universally the case that it's funny watching Dave Rubach being driven mad by them, though.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.