New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Link from this site to Amazon.com
Posted by: Anne E. Mahler (---.209.42.38.dsli.com)
Date: September 29, 2003 07:28PM

The link to ordering the the Well of Lost Plots to Amazon.co.uk is faulty. I hit the title Well of Lost Plots just now, again, to see if the problem does really exist. The supposed link to ordering Well of Lost Plots at amazon.co.uk leads you to Lost in a Good Book. Today, here in Miami, FL, USA, I received a copy of Lost in a Good Book when I expected to get a copy of Well of Lost Plots, to my surprise and my husband's as I'd given it to him as a present. We own the two previous Thursday Next books and went to some trouble to track down a copy of Lost in a Good Book here in the USA. Amazon.com (USA) did not have copies when we set out to buy it. Sooo, we were very unhappy when we received a second copy plus international shipping fees and now return shipping fees to return it to Amazon.co.uk. I was sloppy and in a hurry to not notice the bad link and hit the click 1 option when I placed my order. I do apologize for that. PLEASE correct the link. We'd appreciate it greatly.
Anne E. Mahler
P.S. And, of course, we will be purchasing Well of Lost Plots in a less hurried fashion. We're thinking of getting both versions; the UK and the USA with added chapter.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.