New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

The Well of Lost Plots :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For chat regarding 'Well of lost Plots'.  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
So what do grammasites look like?
Posted by: pedsphleb (---.hc-dhcp.uiowa.edu)
Date: February 25, 2004 09:51PM

I got a strange mental picture of oversized woozles - coats, striped socks, and all.

I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train. --Oscar Wilde
balletbookworm.blogspot.com

Re: So what do grammasites look like?
Posted by: meddlenot (---.demon.co.uk)
Date: February 25, 2004 10:05PM

if you go to the main page again, click on the jurisfiction logo, them on the cover of the book, at the top of the page is a link to the beastiery section, click on it, and et voila! a grammasite.

cept no socks or waist coats, poot! so you have to superimpose some on to it.

to be honest, when i'm reading the books, the image in my head is somewhere between that picture and seuss's the cat in the hat, which is entirely inaccurate, but it amuses me!

xxx

blame it on the e-numbers

Re: So what do grammasites look like?
Posted by: mebbeido (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: February 25, 2004 10:44PM

Go to this page [www.thursdaynext.com], and press next page. You can see all of the different grammarsites then, even stripey sock-ed ones!

------------
'Pompadour,' spat my mother. 'Living in sin with his pompadour.'

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.