New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Something Rotten :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
For posts regarding TN-4 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Aust Chat session
Posted by: Anonymous User (---.030.dsl.syd.iprimus.net.au)
Date: September 23, 2004 07:47AM

Attention all Aussie TN Ffans!

I think ( if this has already been suggested, I am rather sprry as I am new at this, the TN chat site and all) that we have a time in which we call can chat evrything TN as it would be great to get to know via web other TN fans in Aussie Land!! As the celebrated Fforde has just been in the land down under it is the perfect time to chat all Nextain things, pert. TN4.

What do you guys think???

Re: Aust Chat session
Posted by: Loopy Lou (---.108.client.e-access.com.au)
Date: September 25, 2004 07:05AM

Sounds good. I would like to get to know other Aussies especially ones who live in Adelaide not Melbourne or Sydney.

=)

Yes.... Uh, no.... Actually......I don't know.... Um, hang on.... What was the question again?

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: September 27, 2004 04:41AM

I may not be an Aussie, but I did want to let you know that the Ffan Club has an actual chat room so you can have real-time chats, not just message boarding back and forth.

[jasperffordeffanclub.com]

Feel free to use it anytime! If you want to set up a regular chat, just let me know!

Cheers!

Posted by: Loopy Lou (---.108.client.e-access.com.au)
Date: October 09, 2004 03:36AM

Thanks Twila.

=)

Yes.... Uh, no.... Actually......I don't know.... Um, hang on.... What was the question again?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.