New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

ThursdayNext :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
A discussion of all things Thursday !  
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Character selection
Posted by: Jon (---.abel.net.uk)
Date: December 20, 2002 11:50AM

<HTML>How come I don't get to be a clever bugger like Thomas Aquinas or Ridcully? Still, it could have been worse ... I could have been St Willibroad and Foul Ole Ron.</HTML>

Posted by: fuzz (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: December 20, 2002 05:49PM

<HTML>Worringly, I am Vetinari aparently, also, Dirk Gently, well, at least it's got a nice sort of scottish dagger feel to it. (yes I am still around but I can't check in very often at the mo)</HTML>

Posted by: Sarah (---.vip.uk.com)
Date: December 20, 2002 06:14PM

<HTML>It seems I'm Lady Sybil Ramkin. H'mm, well, all right, I can accept that as long as I don't have to be married to Sam Vimes...

I also took all three Lord of the Rings character tests, and came out as Elrond, Legolas and Faramir in that order. Why couldn't Tolkien have written a few more decent female characters??</HTML>

Posted by: Ooktavia (---.ains.net.au)
Date: December 22, 2002 03:11AM

<HTML>Because he never *met* very many, probably!
I appear to have St Thomas Aquinas myself.</HTML>

Posted by: charles ronayne (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date: December 24, 2002 07:11PM

<HTML>Another saint seb here. although I'm not sure how true that is, i couldnt answer a couple of the questions. I got my shoes in some small place in Birkenhead but I wasn't sure what that equated too so I just guessed etc. Think I might change my answer for the character thingy though. I did say back in the dark recesses of the fforum in some film thread that I felt like a Cable, but I tihink I'm becoming an Analogy. What a mind boggling image. I can see a bit of Felix in myself though (underneath the face obviously.)
Incidentally have yourself a v. merry Christmas everybody. Sorry I didn't say earlier but been living it large for a couple of days. Dont eat too much turkey (or lobster as apparently 1 in 50 of us are turning to)
Peace out
Charles</HTML>

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.