New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Rules of the gutter part 2
Posted by: Sarah (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 15, 2003 12:43PM

Klinsmann says he'll happily send you Heidi, who is over 18 in cat years if not human ones.

(Serves you right!)

..........................................................................................

That which does not kill us makes us stranger.
(Llewelyn the dragon, Ozy and Millie)

Sarah

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.in-addr.btopenworld.com)
Date: August 15, 2003 02:30PM

Joshua. His elder sister has always thought him to be wonderful. She likes to help. Last weekend he was standing in the bath refusing to sit down and I went out to get towels for later. I come back to find Jessica slopping him down with water from a set of pans made for a toy kitchen. Joshua was giggling and Jessica was making 'mummy likes baby' noises. Who says kids are a nuisance?

Posted by: Anonymous User (---.dalect01.va.comcast.net)
Date: August 15, 2003 02:57PM

I bet that was just DARLING!!! Where's that blasted video camera when you need it!

Posted by: Ptolemy (---.range81-152.btcentralplus.com)
Date: August 15, 2003 03:11PM

Sadly, in this country anyone seen with a camera, let alone a video camera, anywhere NEAR a bathroom when children are in it (even their own) would probably be reported to the authorites by "well meaning" neighbours. Makes me wonder just who the truly sick-minded people in this world are sometimes.

Posted by: Nicky (206.166.29.---)
Date: August 15, 2003 04:20PM

Great story, DaveR. I have both an older and a younger sister within a 3.5 year age span. We shared a lot of baths, but I'm not sure anyone actually got washed. We did, however, take turns washing our younger brother.

Goto Page: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.