New users: Please register in the usual way and then send an email to jasper(at)jasperfforde.com with your username, and write something 'Ffordesque' so we know you are a real reader, and not some idiot trying to flood the forum with dodgy Nike and Gucci gear. Thank you - Jasper

Still having trouble? Click Here for a guide to the Fforde Fforum

last updated : April 11th 2010

Nextian Chat :  www.jasperfforde.com The fastest message board... ever.
General Information 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
re Waterstones
Posted by: Jazz_Sue (---.range86-134.btcentralplus.com)
Date: June 04, 2007 01:17PM

I notice that the Waterstones events are at the beginning of July, but the Next book is not due out till towards the end. I'm intending to go to either Canterbury or Reading as I've never heard or seen Jasper 'in the flesh.' Will he be signing copies of his new book then, or will I have to wait a bit longer? I wouldn't miss a talk by Jasper for the world, but it'd be a really nice birthday 'surprise' (offsetting the fact this will be my forty n-n-n-mmffth year on earth,if he could write 'Happy birffday' or something in the book.
I'm thinking of going to both the Waterstones talks - does anyone else do things like this, or am I in danger of looking like a Millon?
Finally - FForde conventions - do they exist? And ... has Jasper ever been interviewed by SFX magazine (or similar) and if so, in what edition?

Re: re Waterstones
Posted by: Nicky (---.dsl.chcgil.ameritech.net)
Date: June 04, 2007 02:14PM

The book will be released on 5 July in the UK in time for the first appearance in Canterbury. He will be signing the new book.

There was a convention a couple years ago. I didn't go to it. You can probably search Ffordecon in this fforum.

No idea.

Posted by: SkidMarks (---.manc.cable.ntl.com)
Date: June 05, 2007 10:34AM

There is a thread about next year's Ffestival here

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

My computer beat me at chess, but I won at kickboxing

Posted by: MuseSusan (---.union.edu)
Date: June 08, 2007 05:37AM

Sooo…anyone here in the US planning to go to either of the New York City signings? I think I may actually make it to one for the first time in my life!

Posted by: Jazz_Sue (---.range86-133.btcentralplus.com)
Date: June 09, 2007 01:30PM

Thanks for all your input people. Yes, I realise that, had I gone to the 'News' section when I first logged on, dear Jass had all the info there already for me (apart from the SFX angle) - it's just that I always jjump sstraight to the fforum!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.