Re: Animal, Vegetable or Mineral?
Posted by: EgonSpengler
Date: August 10, 2015 02:57PM
00) Potentially all of animal, vegetable and mineral, on various philosophical levels. It is manufactured.
01) Planet Earth? No.
02) Dark matter? No, definitely not dark matter.
03) Bigger than a breadbox? No, it would typically fit in a breadbox, although some oversized ones wouldn't.
04) Does it have handles? No handles in the design, no.
05) Would you make any strange noises if you picked one up? I wouldn't, but some would make noises.
06) Would an Australian eat one? No, most Australians would not try to eat one.
07) Is it a form of transport? No, decisively not.
08) Transparent? No, no, no, no. No. Negative. Non.
09) Usually found in the home? Yes!
10) An electronic device? No.
11) Would we all have or have had one, normally? Yes.
12) An item of furniture? No.
13) Form of crockery? No.
14) Is it a person? Not to you or me, probably.
15) Is it underwear? No, not at all.
16) Is it a teddy bear?
<pauses for dramatic effect>
YES! THE GAZEBO OF HONOUR IS YOURS!